New to Love Your DSLR? Welcome! We’re glad you’re here! It takes a bit of time and effort to really master your camera and start to create incredible images. When learning any new skill, you have to start somewhere. So here are some links to get you on your way to better images!
Explanation of the Categories
– Camera Settings: Learn to harness the power of your camera in easy-to-understand ways
– Composition: Take your pictures to a whole new level
– Editing: Enhance your images to complete your vision
– FAQ: Frequently asked questions
– Flash: Learn tips for using your flash in ways that don’t scream FLASH
– Gear: Use different types of gear to create the look you want
– Photo Spotlight: Image breakdowns, featured photos, and behind-the-scenes
– What’s In My Camera Bag?
– Recommended Cameras
– The Camera Strap That’s Always on my Camera
– So You’ve Been Asked to Shoot a Wedding?
– Wedding Reception Lighting 101
– Thinking About Starting a Photography Business? Read This!
Looking for more in-depth, personalized help? Both Q&A and photo shoot style coaching sessions are available! Coaching sessions are great for people who are new to DSLR cameras and for those who want to take their photography to the next level! Please message us through the contact page if you’re interested!
Have any questions? Let us know!
This site is being updated with more information on a daily basis. If you have any questions or want to request a topic for discussion, feel free to drop us a message on our contact page, and be sure to check out our Favorite Things page (coming soon!) for a list of all our favorite gear and accessories!